Friday 19 February 2016

Quick and Simple Stir Fry





I thought I would do a quick recipe post as I haven’t done one in a while. This is a quick throw together kind of recipes. It’s the week before pay day and these were things that were left either in my kitchen cupboard or freezer. It’s a simple recipe and all you need is 

Half an onion
Peppers
Chicken breasts (I used frozen)
Peas and sweetcorn (I used tinned)
Ginger
Soy Sauce
Bag of noodles


First cook the chicken till fully cooked, then add in onions, peppers, peas and sweetcorn. Once that is all cooked add in your noodles and soy sauce. I let them cook all together while stirring it all together. Then it's time to plate up and eat. The meal is around 350 calories so it good if your looking for something that is low in calories this meal is good for you.

 Like I said this is a simple recipe you can add stuff in or take things out it’s up to you stir fries are simple meals to adapt to your taste. 

Tell me if you would add an item or take an item out of the simple meal?


SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig