Monday 15 August 2016

Motivational Monday: Becoming that morning person


I wanted to do a little Motivational Monday post as I love reading these types of posts and in August i’m making a few small changes in my life and I want to document them changes.

The one big change I’ve wanted to do for a while is become a more of a morning person. I want to eat breakfast before work and take my dog for a walk every morning but because I prefer my bed to much I don’t do either. If I leave the house at 8am I’m stuck in traffic for around 40 minutes but if I leave at 7:40 I get to work for 8am which cuts 20 minutes of my commute.

At the moment I get up at 7:45, wash my face, brush my teeth, get changed and get in my car. From waking up I’m in a massive rush and I feel like my body and mind is than rushed for the rest of the day and I’m exhausted by 4pm.

So starting today I will be waking up at 7am, I will have breakfast and I will walk my dog even if it’s just a small 10 minute work. Finally I will hopefully be in my car by 7:40 and miss the traffic.  


Check me out of twitter for updates throughout the week to see if I can become the morning person I really want to be. 

Do you have any tips on becoming a morning person? Why not leave me a comment with your tips?



SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig